Condo Review: The Adagio On West 60th

Just a quickie here on the condo I visited the other day, The Adagio on West 60th Street. I just have to throw in my two cents since I was both impressed and pleasantly surprised by the project. The finishes were superb. The apartments, all very spacious, had 11' ceilings and over sized layouts (1300sf 1 bed, 1683sf 2 beds), giving a lofty luxurious feel. I particularly liked the Brazilian hardwood floors, and the super stocked kitchen with a superb selection of Sub-Zero, Bosch, and Gaggenau appliances. While the building, just North of The Element and 10 West End is only 9 stories, I was impressed and somewhat surprised by the amount of light in the apartments.
My conclusion, with prices between $1100 and $1200 per square foot, and low commons and 421-a tax abatement, Adagio, is a diamond in the rough.

Comments

Popular Posts