Twitter Update/ Housekeeping

So far, so good on the Twitter experiment. Although I have had a few issues with the number of people that I can follow on Twitter (I'd like to follow more than 2000), I am happy to have 429 followers already on board. Any Tweeting from my page is seen on the right side of the blog under "Twitter updates". To sign on to follow A. Fine Blog on Twitter, just click here:
http://twitter.com/AFineBlogger
While I am at it, I might as well remind everyone that you can have A. Fine Blog delivered to you by email or rss feed, just check the bottom of this page.
Despite challenges in the real estate market, I am happy to report that January and February were our 2 biggest months ever, and we are tracking to more than double our visitor base in the first quarter versus last year. Thanks everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts