The Gem Inside The Tiffany Box At 15 Union Square West


Wow! That one word sums up my experience viewing the new model apartment at the former Tiffany Building, now the condo at 15 USW. I've been to a million of these soirees and it takes a lot to impress me, but I can truly say that I was blown away by what now holds the place in my heart as my new dream apartment. In a brilliant marketing move, 15 USW forged ahead with a full build out of one apartment in the building, which is currently under construction. This 3rd floor apartment, a 2900 square foot 3 bedroom with 17' ceilings features a mamouth livingroom (around 20'x31') with around 31' of windows facing Union Square Park. On one end of the livingroom is a huge kitchen with 16' marble island and the biggest and best of Sub-Zero, Viking, and Miele appliances. My favorite feature of the apartment is the use and preservation of the 17' tall cast iron arches which frame the windows throughout. While prices have not yet been released, "price talk" is 2 bedrooms starting at $4 Million and 3 Bedrooms starting at $6 Million. If the model 3 bedroom is anywhere near that price (or anywhere under $3000/ft), I would consider it a steal and the quinessential trophy apartment. To my surprise and delight, the Tiffany Building has turned out yet another gem.

Comments

Popular Posts