Long Island City Condo Development-O-Rama! Hunter's Point



Powerhouse (Shiny outside), Powerhouse (not so shiny inside)


10-63 Jackson Site, Hunters View (11-17 49th Ave.)



One Hunter's Point (5-43 Borden), Casa Vizcaya(10-63 46th Rd.)

The Foundry (2-30 51st Ave), 10-50 Jackson Ave.

5th Street Lofts (509 48th Ave), East Coast- Phase 3- Condos!

East Coast Phase 2- Rentals

Things are really exploding out in LIC. I took my monthly walking tour of Hunters Point today, and I was impressed with how quickly condo construction is progressing. There were also a couple of new, upscale retail stores open on Vernon Blvd. Looks like Rockrose is going full steam ahead with East Coast phase 3, the condo. With little fanfare, the foundation is in, and they are working on the 2nd floor. Enjoy the photos- all pictures taken on August 29th, 2007. More articles to come on individual developments.

Comments

  1. That are nice buildings, But I prefer the beach, if you visit lots for sale in Costa Rica you will find beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had this great investment opportunity!

    Deirdre G
    condo manila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in Long Island for 8 years before I ever realized how fantastic of a place it really is. I moved there for a job opportunity in 2000 and then moved away 2 years ago. I liked it when i was there, and of course I came to appreciate the night life and the fantastic restaurants, but it wasn't until I moved to Iowa that I really missed Long Island. I found some great
    Jaco rentals in Costa Rica, so that might be my next spot to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent any phrase to understand this post.....Actually i'm impressed from this post....the one who create this publish it was an awesome human..thanks for shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're a gaggle of volunteers and beginning a brand new initiative in a community. Your blog offered us useful data to work on. You could have achieved a marvellous job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts