Found In The West Village: World's Smallest Fridge!



How could I not take a picture of this! This has got to be the world's smallest 2 door fridge! I made a co-worker stand next to it for scale- he refused to be pictured, hence the back shot with hat on. This fridge was found in one of those nifty West Village reno apartments, a no fee studio for $2000. I won't mention the address or landlord because I am not looking to embarrass anyone. Maybe for a very little person, this would be the perfect apartment, or not!

Comments

  1. It would have been perfect in the World's Smallest Studio I lived in when I was still on the UWS. (really, it was that tiny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps that is the world's tallest coworker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have been quite sad if there was no EnergyStar rating on that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you say Take Out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If people are stupid enough to pay that much rent just to live in Manhattan, they deserve even less. NYC have many great areas and for $2000 I can rent a duplex or larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it comes with a bottle of kethcup, a jar of Mayo and moldering chinese take out? Please advise ---

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, just the sticker on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts