LIC: Solarium Rising Quickly, Going Green!



It is going to be a while before this one hits the market (spring), but the quickly rising Solarium condo in LIC should have a lot going for it. On a desirable stretch of 48th Avenue, 2 doors East of 5SL, Solarium will be Long Island City's first legit LEED certified green building. The full service doorman concierge building will have 40 units, plenty of outdoor space, and a green roof with pool. While the Schedule A pricing is still a ways off, the studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are to be priced very competitively. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. You are on fire with all this content! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked once before, but what is the story with the building going up right next to One Hunters Point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following up on your question number 2. It is a condo, and it looks very interesting. I am ready to go with a story on it on Monday- name, rendering, the whole nine yards, so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the neigborhood I grew up in the 70's is no longer where I can afford to live..I am now part of the working poor! With a college degree and all and a decent job I am not sure where to live next..Not sure if I should be mad or cry..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready to go with a story on it on Monday

    Moving Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solarium condo it's going to be the best construction. Absolutely. I think we need more buildings like this one because it's all about modernity and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect because I think this is other concept in order to living in a condo, I think it would be my next option when I decide to moving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your LEED certified green building...Expired

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts